If you are Mexican food lover than you know well that it is Meso American cooking with European style and ingredients are used for filling. Due to born in Mexico, its my love by birth. I like Mexican food like specially beef stew with flour tortillas. My mom is my teacher of this recipe and like to serve this dish for her in weekends. I like to share this making steps:
INGREDIENTS needed for it :
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Half pound of top round, surloigne, or any other piece of meat without fat. Well staked.
Salt to season
2 garlic cloves, well chopped
Half teaspoon ground cummin
Half big white onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
Half pound tomatoes, chopped
Water as needed
1. First step to start this Mexican food recipe tepefy oil first in large fry pan, at medium fire. Season the meat with salt and put to the frying pan to cook.
2. While the meat is cooking, grind the garlic or peppercorns and cumin in the molcajete. Add 2 tablespoons of water to the molcajete mixture to make a paste and add it with the meat. By the time you add this spice mixture, the meat will be redemptive its juice. Wait for five more minutes and less the heat and place the lid to slowly cook the meat.
3. Before the goop dry off, keep cooking meat for 20 minutes, add some diced onion with green pepper. Mingling and cook for approximately 4 minutes. Now, add the tomatoes, stir again, and place the lid to slowly simmer the stew.
4. After 20 minutes, check the meat that cooked well or not; depend on the piece of meat the cooking time will vary, it has to be fork tender. As for safe view point, ken to fifteen minutes, until you see that the meat is soft. After Season with salt a few minutes before it cooked well then serve it with rice, pinto beans and warm flour tortillas.
1. Warmth oil (or grease) in extensive skillet, at medium high. Season the meat with salt and add to the pot to cook.
2. While the meat is cooking, pound the garlic, peppercorns and cumin in the molcajete. Add two tablespoons of water to the molcajete blend to frame a glue. what’s more, add it to the meat. When you include this zest blend, the meat ought to be discharging its juices. Cook for 5 more minutes and lower the warmth and spot the cover to gradually cook the meat.
3. Cook the meat for around 20 minutes and before all the fluid gets dry, include the diced onion and green pepper. Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes. Presently, include the tomatoes, mix once more, and spot the top to gradually stew the stew.
4. Following 20 minutes, check the meat contingent upon the cut of meat the cooking the realism of the recipe will become clear finally, it must be fork delicate. As a sanity check, continue checking the stew each 10 to 15 minutes, until you see that the meat is delicate. Season with salt a couple of minutes before it gets done with cooking and present with rice, pinto beans and warm flour tortillas.